GREAT FOOD!!! at Art in the Park this Weekend
Be cool in the redwood shade at the Los Altos Rotary Fine Art in the Park show this weekend. While you’re enjoying the art, you can also order yummy food such as:
– Some of the BEST tamales around! Chicken, Pork, Sweet Corn, Jalapeno & Queso, Dulce (beans and fruit) from LUCY’S TAMALE FACTORY! Don’t miss them!
– CHEF CHU’S — Famous for their many delights! But most famous of all?? Their Chinese chicken salad! And it will be HERE at the Los Altos Rotary Fine Art in the Park show this weekend! Yet another reason to stop by.
– With a high around 70 degrees both days, kids and adults alike will enjoy the refreshing chill of a SMOOTHIE QUEEN drink. Great flavors to boot! Be sure to stop by and grab one (or two!) to rejuvenate yourself.
– LEMOINE CREPERIE will cook to perfection delicious French crêpes to your desire. Choose from the traditional dessert combinations of sugar with butter or banana with Nutella, to savory ham with spinach or simply Swiss cheese. BON APPETIT!
– WILLOW STREET PIZZA will WOW you with their special wood-fired, hand-stretched pizzas and salads chock-full of goodies, such as the Greek quinoa and romaine salad with feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions , mint, kalamata olives, and more.
– And of course the creamy delights of BASKIN ROBBINS’ multitude of flavors! The only problem with this ice cream shop is that they have too many choices. Always ready to help out, they do offer double scoops to solve this problem… creating even more smiles.
Oh we can’t forget SWEET DELIGHTS! There will be so many sumptuous treats to satisfy everyone: funnel cakes, crab stack with avocado and mango, quesadillas, cheese cakes, sweet potato fries, garlic fries, corn dogs, burgers, and more!!
With so many wonderful choices this weekend, why rush home from the art show to cook? Enjoy your meals with us at the Los Altos Rotary Fine Art in the Park!